1. That the Bible is the inspired Word of God and without error. We use and apply the Scriptures as the final authority in all matters. (II Timothy 3:16; I Peter 1:21)
2. That God is manifested in three distinct persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - and that the Godhead is equal in divine attribute and function. (Matthew 3:16-17)
3. That the Lord Jesus was virgin born as the God-man of His mother Mary, provided the vicarious atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of His blood on the cross, was bodily resurrected from the tomb, is now interceding at the Father’s right hand, and will be physically returning for His saints.
4. That the Holy Spirit is the Comforter, sent by God and Christ, to guide us in the truth of the Word of God. We believe that the Holy Spirit is given at salvation and the gift of tongues was a sign gift of the apostles until the completion of the Scriptures. (John 16:8-13; I Corinthians 12:12-14)
5. That Satan is the prince of darkness, the god of this world, the tempter of men, and the accuser of the brethren. We believe that Satan is real and actively seeking to destroy those who follow after Christ.
6. That God created the Heavens and the earth in a literal, six-day period. We reject evolution or theistic evolution.
7. That man fell from the sinless state of perfection (Genesis 3) and now is in need of the Savior, Jesus Christ, to restore the proper relationship with God. (Romans 5:12; Psalm 51:5; Romans 3)
8. That the Church is a group of regenerate, baptized believers. We believe that the church observes the ordinances of baptism and communion, meets for worship and fellowship, and exercises the gifts that God has given each individual. We believe that the church is congregationally ruled with the officers being the pastors (elders) and deacons. (Acts 5:29; I Corinthians 6:1-8)
9. That Lord Jesus Christ has an imminent return, which will be in two distinct phases: first, the rapture of the church; and second, the return of Christ to set up His earthly kingdom.